Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max. Square Bar:||O||Drive:||O|
|Speed:||O||Voltage:||380V Or As Required|
|Frequency:||50HZ Or As Required||Condition:||Brand New|
Dynamic Rolling Mill,
cold rolling flattening machine,
Flattening Mill Machine
High Quality Automatic Cold Rolling Flattening Mill Machine For Square And Flat Steel Bar
Cold rolled flat steel mill is also called round steel flat mill (cold rolling mill), which uses rollers to change round bar into square bar, flat bar and other special profile bars. It is important tool of making special section bars in cold state.
The cold rolling flat steel mill does not need to heat the raw materials when it is working. In order to prevent the rolls from heating up too quickly during the rolling process, a cooling device is generally installed to cool the rolls to ensure the normal operation of the cold rolling mill rolls and increase the use of the rolls life.
II. Main parameter of cold rolling flattening mill
|1.1||Max. dia. of raw material (mm)||50||90|
|1.2||Max. square steel size (mm)||35×35||65×65|
|1.3||Min. square steel size (mm)||10×10||35×35|
|2||Arrange of roller||Cross shape||Cross shape|
|3||Qty. of drive roller (pcs)||4||4|
|4||Drive method||Rollers driven by motor||Rollers driven by motor|
|5||Rated rolling speed (m/min.)||35||25|
|5.1||Speed adjusting range (m/min.)||0~70||0~50|
|5.2||Adjust method||AC, variable frequency||AC, variable frequency|
|6||Section precision after rolling (mm)||≤±0.15||≤±0.15|
|7||Power of main motor (kw)||22×4||45×4|
III. Photos of cold rolling flattening mill
IV. Flattened products
V. Matters need attention
1. Before work, check whether the material support is stable, whether the machine switch is effective, and whether the gear guard is firm.
2. Before starting up, clean up the tools and sundries on the work site and the machine tool.
3. When adjusting the roll gap, the gap pressure should not be too large to prevent the material from rolling cracks. When rolling the tip, apply pressure gradually instead of rolling it all at once.
4. Check whether the actual size, geometry and hardness of the wool meet the requirements. It is forbidden to process unannealed bar materials to prevent crushing rolls or breaking out of pieces to hurt people.
5. When the operator throws down the material, pay attention to the safety of the people around. When cutting the bundled wire, prevent the bar from rolling or the wire popping out and hurt people. The bundled wire should be cleaned up in time.
6. When feeding and rolling, you must hold the rod tightly to prevent the rod from sliding or tilting. When processing materials with a diameter of 18 mm or more, two people must work together and pay attention to coordination.
7. Do not touch the tip of the rolled material to prevent burns.
Contact Person: Joanna